The Fair Recruitment Knowledge Hub is an interactive online platform that convenes a global network of experts and practitioners to find solutions, through trust and cooperation, to the challenge of implementing fair recruitment.
The Knowledge Hub welcomes membership from governments, employers’ and workers’ organizations, recruitment agencies, enterprises, media, and civil society organizations around the world.
(1) Hosts a repository of the latest resources, including publications, data sets, articles, training resources and learning materials
(2) Hosts discussion forums and communities of practice on key thematic areas
(4) Allows members to create a professional profile and network and build partnerships with colleagues from around the world
(5) Hosts live-streamed events, such as peer to peer learning sessions and report launches
(6) Allows members to receive updates through a quarterly newsletter